Sociology Teacher needed in LE19
Are you a committed and dedicated Sociology Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A Leicestershire based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Sociology Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The school is looking for a Sociology Teacher who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The position is full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Grace on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#