Due to continued growth an opportunity is available for an experienced Roofer to join a leading multi skilled company. Based in Glasgow, the average earnings of the successful Qualified Roofer will be £40k, based on hourly rate and price work, with the opportunity to earn extra with productivity bonus.
The company's facilities management consists of several specialised divisions to provide trade services throughout Central Scotland. All their trades people are fully qualified in their trades and undergo the highest quality customer service training to ensure their customers receive the best service possible.
The successful candidates will have training provided where necessary and there are strong prospects for willing candidates to progress within the business. The main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Estimating materials needed for the job
- Locating and repairing maintenance issues
- Using technical drawings and specifications
- Fitting materials to ensure the roof is fully weatherproof
- Working to building regulations
- Working safely at heights
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Roofer with relevant roofing qualifications. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- Experience of working on domestic properties and having worked with a maintenance company.
- Demonstrable technical competencies, delivering high quality of workmanship
- CSCS card
- Full UK driving licence
- Awareness of health & safety in the workplace
- A good level of fitness and the ability to work at height, remaining calm in stressful situations
- Hardworking with excellent time management, working to targets and pre-determined timescales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, committed to customer care
If you feel you fit the requirements and are interested in the Qualified Roofer role, then please do not hesitate in applying.