Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
My client is an Established Legal Practice based in Sheffield, they have become a most prestigious law firm with a richly deserved reputation for independence hard work and results. The firm offer quality services for both private and commercial clients.
The role of the Legal Secretary is to assist the property department with the day to day running of the department, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Using a case management system
- Dealing with a daily task list (including diary management)
- Checking legal documents
- Preparing Land Registry Forms
- Conducting relevant searches for example bankruptcy searches
- Updating clients or their lenders on the progress of registration
- Dealing with requisitions/cancellations
- Checking registered Title Deeds
- Scheduling final documents out to clients and their lenders
You will be an experienced legal secretary; you will be confident and an excellent communicator both orally and written. You will be experienced in managing diaries and task lists as well as be competent in preparing legal documents as well as filing. There will be some administration task to perform such as photocopying and typing.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon or Chris at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies