- Build and integrate test fixtures specified or designed by Engineering.
- Assemble prototype hardware for testing.
- Perform and coordinate hardware testing in conjunction with Reliability and Systems Engineering teams.
- Work with design and manufacturing engineers to troubleshoot hardware, collect data, report results, and communicate learning.
- Ability to assemble and integrate electro/mechanical/optical components.
- Assemble wire harnesses. Soldering capability a plus.
- Computer skills to utilize Google internal apps such as Buganizer, Google docs and spreadsheets, MES. Able to run Python test scripts.
- Strong ability to take direction from engineers and then work independently to get the job done.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Asks for help and clarification when needed. Captures and communicates issues verbally and in writing.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Familiarity with optical cleanroom standards, protocols, and best practices. Experience working in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience with navigating CAD software and PLM systems.
- Ability to specify and locate needed tools, test equipment and parts.
- Independently perform first-order debugging; solve simple problems and clarify roadblocks.
- Bilingual-Chinese & English
The Staffing Solutions Group is a leading regional staffing company, established and operated under the same management team since 1989. We provide a full range of staffing options, which include: Direct Hire, Long-Term Temporary, Temporary to Hire, Payroll Service, Vendor in Partnership (On-Site) and One-Call Solutions. This position offers excellent benefits and room for advancement with temporary to hire opportunities.
Role: Manufacturing Technician - 10 Immediate Openings!
Apply for this job now.