Job Title: Warehouse Forklift Operator
Forklift Operator – Brook Park, OH M-F 8:00am – 4:30pm
Forklift Operator – Brook Park, OH 12 Hour Shifts 6pm – 6am Classification:
Full-Time Non-Exempt Position. This is a non-exempt position because they are not exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance. Position Purpose:
Forklift Operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Forklift Operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination. Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.