JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £28000 - £30000/annum
Job: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Shifts: 2pm – 10pm
A global business based in Northampton is currently expanding their maintenance team. Part of a larger group, the company is looking for an electrically biased maintenance fitter to join their team. Candidates are encouraged to apply to this position if they are looking to work for a stable company, who provides training and a bonus structure. The company can offer good job security and plenty of overtime.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will include;
• Electrical experience on panels and circuits
• PPM scheduling and minimising downtime
• Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
• Identifying areas which the company can improvement upon.
• The ideal candidate will be a multi skilled engineer with experience within a manufacturing environment is crucial.
• Candidates should be confident with switchgears, controllers, PLC’s and CNC controlled circuits
• An electrical biased is needed