Marketing Manager - Competitive - Flexible
Creative? Curious? Self-starter? Karian and Box, the UK's leading employee engagement agency, are on the hunt for an exceptional Marketing Manager to be a part of the next stage of our exciting growth story.
The successful candidate will help us strengthen our voice in the market by driving our thought leadership agenda and creating engaging experiences for our current and future clients.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing strategy planning - based on the business strategy and marketing objectives, create and execute a plan that is clear and compelling. This would include taking the lead on targeted end-to-end campaigns for some of our new propositions.
- Editorial planning and direction -develop an editorial plan that is centred around our thought leadership agenda and brings to life our key marketing messages through a combination of planned and reactive content.
- Content creation and direction - create confident copy that is bold, on-brand, client- centric and designed to spark conversation and debate.
Karian and Box is a leading employee engagement consultancy. We help organisations listen better, make meaning and inform action through a combination of research, strategy and programmes.
Our strong reputation and fast growth have been achieved through client referral and recommendation. We're proud of our track record and to have become a trusted advisor to some of the biggest, brightest and most successful brands in the world (including Barclays, the Co-op, HSBC, BP, Burberry, Fortnum and Mason, Aviva and Tesco).
- A competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- 25 days of holiday per year.
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period).
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period).
- Company pension.
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates.
- After a qualifying period, you will be eligible to participate in our Share Investment Plan.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Manager include:
- Prior experience in a similar role preferred.
- Passionate about marketing communications - We want someone who is always thinking audience first, making smart connections and communicating clearly.
- A people person - Karian and Box are in the people business, so great communication and relationship skills are a must.
- Curious - We don't like offering vanilla, middle-of-the-road solutions. We want people who ask questions, think creatively, push what's possible and try to find a unique perspective.
- A natural collaborator - This role will require working closely with a number of different teams across the business. We want someone who thrives on working collaboratively with a wider team.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.