CH Engineering, PLLCis looking for qualified candidates for asurvey instrument person for our Raleigh, NC office. CH Engineering is a 36-person firm with a strong backlog in surveying. Our survey operation includes 9 survey crews.
Responsibilities for Instrument Person position includes:
- Supports field data collection efforts by operating surveying equipment, collecting data, and assisting Crew Chief's in their daily operations.
- Record accurate and clear surveying notes.
- Experience with conventional, and GPS surveying techniques, along with experience in boundary surveying, topographic surveying, control networks, aerial control and NCDOT projects.
- Knowledge of Leica, Topcon and Carlson hardware is strongly preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be able to work out of town during the week.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum three (3) years of related experience.
- Must be able to work in the field and able to walk long distances on irregular terrain while carrying equipment weighing approximately 25 lbs., and be able to push and pull manhole lids weighing approximately 80 lbs.
- Team player, a "go getter," and having a positive attitude are a MUST.
Firm offers excellent benefits for full time employees including Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Paid Vacation and sick leave plus Holidays. Per Diem and travel expenses provided when working out of town. Each crew member stays in a separate hotel room when traveling.
If you are interested in this position please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org your resume or a letter of interest, including your contact information so we may set up an interview.
CH Engineering is a small (35 employee) family friendly company with excellent fringe benefits.
Role: Survey Instrument Person
Apply for this job now.