Do you enjoy the challenge of providing high level support to corporate executives? If so, Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. has the perfect position for YOU!
You will be responsible for:
- Answering calls, taking care of messages.
- Managing calendars. Setting/Canceling appointments and sending meeting reminders.
- Creating Power Point presentations.
- Processing and proofreading documents, letters or contracts.
- Executing travel arrangements.
- Monitoring and purchasing office supplies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of two (2) years previous Admin experience.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
- Proficient use of computers.
- Strong written communication skills; must be able to convey information in an effective and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with serious proofreading skills.
- High energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to learn quickly.
- QuickBooks knowledge preferred.
Barrister as an Employer:
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. is a fast paced, positive work environment. We are the nation’s oldest and largest woman-owned IT Company.
Total Call Ownership is what separates Barrister from the others in our industry. We leave nothing to chance by assuming total ownership of each service request from call receipt to call closure. We do this because it ensures the highest customer satisfaction.
Barrister offers generous benefits package including health insurance with majority paid by employer, dental, vision, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Barrister's Mission Statement: Superior Service Solutions, Quality Managed, From Start to Finish.
Barrister’s Values: Hard work, Integrity, Respect for others, Execution and Dependability.
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Barrister Global Services Network Inc. is currently looking for a motivated, highly detailed, organized and outgoing individual to support one of our major nationwide clients. The successful applicant should be able to quickly adapt their knowledge to the current IT environment and be able to enhance the current systems in place. They should also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills so as to be understood by technical and non-technical personnel.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.