Marlette Funding, Provider of Best Egg personal loans is growing rapidly. $6 Billion in loans within 4 years, consistent 30% employee growth over the past 2 years and plenty of employee perks including competitive salary, bonuses, 401k match, generous PTO and holidays and a well-stocked kitchen. We are a true work hard play hard organization that frequently elicits the feedback of our employees and gives back with frequent fun events and charitable contributions.
Join our growing internal Operations center as we look for Loan Servicing Account Managers to maintain relationships with existing customers and act on the customer's behalf to help them reconcile their existing accounts. This a full-time, hourly w2 position eligible for full benefits, monthly bonus and other perks that Marlette employees receive.
Loss prevention, compliance adherence and Customer satisfaction are the primary drivers within the Loan Servicing Department. Collections assist our customers with the resolution of their past due status through contact by phone and e-mail. Significant effort is placed on the importance of ensuring an exceptional experience takes place with every Customer interaction.
A Loan Servicing Account Manager is the company’s primary interface with existing customers. The role includes receiving inbound and outbound calls and solving and/or educating customers on specific account information, concerns and inquiries to make it as easy and as possible to do business with and resolve their delinquency
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls solving and/or educating customers on specific account information, concerns and inquiries
- Listen actively and establish rapport
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs
- Use computer software applications to properly service customers’ accounts
- Take ownership of any follow-up work necessary to service customer and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks
- Speak/write knowledgeably about products and services
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies
- Consistently meet department performance standards
- Complete additional projects and tasks as assigned
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for improvements to the department and company
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- 1 years’ experience in collections with an excellent performance and attendance record.
- Extremely Customer-focused, positive, professional attitude
- 1+ Banking, Financial Industry, and Call-Center experience a strong plus.
- College degree (preferred but not required)
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation Skills
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands the importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- PC and internet skills
- Ability to multi-task
Please note the following work schedule:
- Full Time Positions – 40 hours per week
- Initial schedule: 8am – 5pm EST (during Training period)
- Standard schedule post-training may include a rotation of two (2) nights per week to 9pm, and two (2) Saturdays per month to 12pm (for a total of 40 hours per week)
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our interview process, all candidates will need to evidence of their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork, ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
Marlette Funding, through its consumer facing brand Best Egg, is a financial services technology company on a mission to find better ways to make money accessible for our customers. We believe that human resources are essential to delivering on that mission and we take hiring our teammates very seriously. Our SMART team makes this a great place to work and fuels our success.
Role: Loan Servicing Account Manager
Apply for this job now.