This is a customer service role working in a Call Center environment- you will be taking inbound calls for those victims and residents impacted by Hurricanes This will be an hourly rate plus benefits stipend as it meet some SCA requirements.
Bi-lingual- $- 17.13
High Overview: Monolingual and Bilingual Needed!
Individuals with disabilities & veterans are encouraged to apply!!
· Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt courteous and concise manner
· Provides callers with an unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements
· Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements within customer’s application.
· Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
· Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
· Assists customers in the enrollment process.
· Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
· Background in health care, human services, or customer service.
· Knowledge of programs
· Experience in data entry and call centers.
· Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
· two years of human services experience; or experience dealing with the public; preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Throughout the past 25 years plus, MMC, one of the most trusted names in workforce management services, has successfully delivered strategic solutions to large and small businesses in numerous industries.
We have built our reputation on partnering with our clients and candidates to achieve the desired results. Our recruiting professionals have extensive experience matching the right candidate, to the right client, for the right position. We provide the best opportunities to the most talented candidates in a multitude of industries.
MMC is a privately owned business with corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas. With 2,000+ employees, working in 40+ states, MMC is able to support all United States locations, and some international locations.
We appreciate your interest in reviewing this particular position and we encourage you to visit our website where you can always search and apply for opportunities at #removed#
Get started on your career journey today! Apply to become a part of the MMC Team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Role: Catastrophe customer service agent!!
Apply for this job now.