Company: STRICTLY RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An investment bank with an incredible reputation who are based in Mayfair, seek an experienced Team Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This role works closely with the EA in the department looking after the busy team of VPs, Analysts and Associates in a really interesting role that entails PA and project administration support.
This firm pay amazing bonuses and have a very long list of benefits! They work 9-5 and are full time office based, however, there will be flexibility for days needed from home for appointments etc.
The key duties within this role are:
- Diary management and meeting coordination, including scheduling and setting up conference calls
- Booking international travel arrangements for team members, including flights, hotels and cars, ensuring all times work logistically, and to the preference of the passengers
- Management of expense reimbursement and accounts reconciliation for team members
- Project administration: creating and maintaining group lists, project filing and archiving, supporting with compliance
- Updating and maintaining internal contact and distribution lists on a weekly basis
- Telephone coverage taking comprehensive messages and screening calls where applicable
- Ad hoc administrative duties and team projects
- Photocopying, printing and binding of documents
We are looking to speak to Team Assistants/PAs/Junior EAs who have worked within financial services for at least 2 years.
Please apply today for an immediate first stage interview with a consultant at Strictly Recruitment!