Come join one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credits cards! Continental Finance Company is a rapidly growing company that specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a skilled Direct Marketing Associate to join our Marketing department.
The Direct Marketing Associate will play a critical role in developing, supporting, and delivering an integrated digital direct marketing campaign designed to achieve the company’s new account origination goals. This includes the day to day operations of the company’s marketing initiatives and facilitating relationships with external marketing partners to deliver innovative campaigns and solutions, collaborating with business owners to create and execute the product development lifecycle and desired outcomes. This individual will work closely with internal leadership and technology teams, as well as third party vendors to manage the ever-evolving roadmap.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Track performance of active campaigns daily using marketing tracking software to report weekly/monthly sales numbers. Monitor third party vendors and adjust usage based upon performance.
- Deliver effective digital direct marketing creative and targeting strategies to help maximize return on investment to target groups.
- Develop and evolve the digital strategy to deepen consumer engagement and profitability using defined digital channels, including SEO, social media, display ads, direct mail, etc., in conjunction with VP of Marketing.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on business capabilities, technical feasibility, evolving customer needs, priorities and buying behaviors to identify opportunities to optimize digital products, systems, and consumer experience.
- Leverage consumer experience, data and metrics to support decision making and product/channel strategy.
- Create new in-house marketing emails and content.
- Work with internal and external teams to identify potential risks before deployment of new marketing campaigns or initiatives in the areas of marketing, product launch readiness, service support, legal, risk, compliance and controls.
- Implement quality controls to ensure changes to marketing collateral, systems, and campaigns are reviewed, tested and accurately implemented.
- Maintain and upgrade company website graphics and content.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related discipline required
- 1 -2 years’ experience related to online and mobile product development and launch
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2-year time span
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Prior Financial services experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver results
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications. (Word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Creative thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills
Founded in 2005, Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support programs, fair treatment and responsible lending. We specialize in providing access to credit products and services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers. With a state of the art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them.
We are seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We treat our employees with the same care and concern as our customers. We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits in a fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply today at continentalfinancecompany.easyapply.co!
Role: Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Pike Creek,
Apply for this job now.