Electrician - Lighting Technician
Our Company provides interior / exterior lighting and electrical services for 8 out of the Top 10 National Retailers in the Mid-West.
Reliable Relamping and Electrical Services, Inc. is looking to hire Electrician / Lighting Technician to service the Denver area and throughout the state.
About the Job:
Our job is to troubleshoot / repair electrical and lighting systems for large national retailers and make sure that all our customer facilities are 100% lite. The job requires an excellent understanding of electrical systems, emergency lighting, HVAC / Energy Mgt. systems, Control panel wiring, and lamp and ballast knowledge.
Applicant must be able to order inventory supplies, maintain truck inventory, follow store paperwork requirements, and work proficiently. Majority of the work is performed on a scissor lift or in a bucket truck working at heights up to 60 feet. The applicant must also be able to get a Class A commercial driving license and provide his own electrical tools.
- This position requires traveling
- Approximately 75% of the service calls are in the Metro area
- When the service calls are outside a 1 hour driving radius, the job requires staying in a hotel Monday -Friday, and on demand / emergency service
All applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of skilled trade (electrical)
- Maintain current Journeyman or Master Electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Must have experience with repair, installs, replacement, and testing of electrical circuits and equipment. With an extensive understanding of electrical networking and lighting knowledge
- Work independently while inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for repairs, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Read and understand electrical wiring and ladder diagrams
- Working Knowledge for high voltage wiring / systems (480,240,277,208 and 120 volts)
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, prints, charts, and job specs
- Applicant is responsible for providing all their electrical tools
- Applicant must be able to work efficiently at heights up to 60 feet
- Applicant must be hard working, driven, and responsible
- Applicant must be healthy and able to work on their feet for 10 hour days
- Applicant must be organized with basic knowledge of computers
- Travel is a must with weekly travel on the road up to 25 to 50% of the time
- Applicant must have / able to obtain a class A driving license with an excellent driving record
- Applicant must be able to manage his own service team
- Applicant must be able to respond to service calls around the clock. Emergency calls
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations of workplace safety
- CDL Class A License
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (with overtime)
- Medical, dental and vision, vacation and Simple IRA with matching program
- Employee Health Insurance after 90 days, and Simple IRA
Reliable Relamping, Inc. provides electrical services including on-demand and preventive maintenance, Energy Management System serviced, installation and retrofit relamping.
We service retail, manufacturing, commercial and food service companies across the U.S. Our conscientious professionals get the job done with quality work, done quickly, every time.
Role: Lighting Technician
Apply for this job now.