We are looking for an accountable Cashier/Floor Attendant to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently following established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the Cashier/Floor Attendant will include greeting customers when entering or leaving our establishment, maintaining a clean and tidy area and keeping reports of cash transactions. Ability to work any shift: 1st (8am-4pm), 2nd (4pm-12am), 3rd (12am-8am).
• Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
• Maintain clean and tidy areas
• Keep reports of transactions
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, fax/copy, money counters)
• Strong communication skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
• Attention to detail and mathematical skills
• Sales skills
• High school degree
Bi-lingual is a plus but not required.
Interested and serious candidates only should inquire. Background and references will be checked. Email your resume and references by replying to this ad or you may fax to 919-882-8260.
Role: Floor Attendant
Apply for this job now.