At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed. So if you're a Registered Nurse based in Bramhall, Stockport looking for your next RN career challenge, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you - and will pay a competitive rate of £18 an hour to successful nursing candidates.
As a qualified Nurse and RGN nurse - you will be working in a nursing and dementia Home in Bramhall. The shifts are 7.45 am until 8 pm, and you will be paid for your full shift, including breaks and handover time, with a competitive rate of £18ph.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, earning £18ph, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure residents receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations and blood-sugar testing
- Liaising with other RMNs, RGNs, RNLDs, doctors and professionals
- Helping to train new Care Assistants and Nurses
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications and be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN. You'll also be dedicated to nursing within a friendly environment where you will build long-lasting relationships with your residents. You will also need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the NHS and general healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these nursing vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- A competitive salary of over £40,000 p/a, plus paid breaks
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Additional company benefits
To apply for this Registered Nurse role in Stockport, please apply via Leaders In Care today. All interviews will be online or via phone for your health and safety. Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies.