The Production Assistant is responsible for effectively preparing, assembling, and assisting with orders to ensure the production and timely delivery of high-quality products to customers.
- Examine materials to verify conformance to quality standards;
- Manipulate materials manually to prepare for shipping;
- Count finished products to verify orders are complete;
- Assemble orders and forward to Shipping Department;
- Maintain quality control by following checks and balances outlined in company processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Apply today by texting keyword work@cpi to 97211
- High school diploma or GED;
- Minimum 1 year in at least one previous job and/or steady job history;
- Ability to work a designated shift and overtime as required, may include time before or after the designated shift and/or weekends;
- Production experience a plus.
- Good verbal written communication skills including ability to read, write and speak English;
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce and in a diverse environmentally to follow processes;
- Detail-oriented;Willingness to learn and complete a variety of tasks/processes in production;
- Reliability through good attendance, punctuality and cooperation.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to be present in the facility and work a minimum of 40 hours per week;
- Hours are minimum 40 hours per week during company’s regular business hours however evening and weekend overtime may be required as job duties demand;
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus;
- Work is in a typical production environment; prolonged standing required (1-2 hours at a time); ability to move around the facility; reach; bend; stoop; lifting up to 30 lbs regularly.
CPI Card Group® is a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. CPI helps our customers foster connections and build their brands through innovative and reliable solutions, including financial payment cards, personalization and fulfillment, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) instant issuance. CPI has more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and is a trusted partner to financial institutions and payments services providers. Serving customers from locations throughout the United States, CPI has a large network of high security facilities, each of which is certified by one or more of the payment brands: Visa, Mastercard®, American Express and Discover®. Learn more at #removed#.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces.
Competitive pay rates and an inclusive, empowering and rewarding culture.
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive company match percentage.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.