Project Coordinator provides vital support our company’s sales team. They handle important administrative tasks, such as order processing, and act as an extension of the sales team. Project Coordinators also provide a point of contact for customers with queries about orders. An efficient sales project coordinator contributes to quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collects correct documentation for all orders by telephone or email.
- Checks that orders include the correct prices, discounts and product information.
- Creates Shell agreements for each installation ticket.
- Collects and enters the correct billing information for each company into the computer system.
- Sends confirmation to customers and contact them to check any details that may be wrong or to obtain missing information.
- To maintain the momentum of installs, administrators communicate necessary details with other departments to ensure on delivery of install dates.
- Coordinators maintain sales records and update customer records.
- Monitors and tracks inbound leads to the sales team.
- They provide information on sales by product line or territory that sales managers use to prepare reports and monitor performance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Must type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe personnel behavior.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
In a fast-paced environment, excellent communication and time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
WHO WE ARE — CULTURE FIRST
We are a fast-paced, tech-oriented company looking for dynamic self-starters who want to make an impact.
One of our founding missions is to offer the best company culture around—one that combines respect, collaboration and a “best idea wins mantra.”
Recognizing that we spend more than one-third of our life at work, we recently relocated our headquarters to a 38,000 square foot office building in Ventura County that features a fully equipped employee gym, basketball court, spacious kitchen, break room, and much more. If you’re looking for a family-oriented company that wants to hear your innovative ideas and believes in a work-life balance, we’d love to hear from you!
Role: Sales Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.