- Sell products within assigned territory
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services
- Follow up with prospects
- Prepare final contract for signature
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures
- Post installation follow-up
- Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - ADT covers around 70% of the premium!
- Uncapped Commissions – commission checks are initiated upon installation – no long waiting periods!
- Career advancement opportunities!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule -Work from home!
- Mileage reimbursement & cell phone allowance
- Designated territory! *
- 401(K) with 100% match up to 5%
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate leads by networking and marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (reliable vehicle required)
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Role: Small Business Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.