Summary: Provides assistance to Account Managers and assigned customer service table.
- Responsible for continuous awareness of all customer appointment setting needs on the table
- Responsible for inputting freight into the TMS system
- Responsible for uploading/scanning tenders into the load.
- Responsible for setting pickup and delivery appointments with shippers and receivers
- Keeps AMs aware of any scheduling issues on a very timely basis
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service department team.
- Provides input for streamlining processes
- Document shipping and receiving requirements for all locations.
Details of Function:
- Responsible for accurately inputting assigned account’s loads as they come from the AMs, with a sense of urgency
- Makes telephone calls to shippers and receivers to arrange for the pickup and delivery of freight
- Check calls on critical shipments as identified by the AM or AM TL or self-identified
- Facilitate check calls with Tracking & Tracing team and/or carrier sales reps
- Keeps open communication with AMs in order to expand areas of assistance
- Other duties as assigned.
We require the following:
• College Degree (Business)
• A drive to learn transportation brokerage
• Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized
C. L. Services, Inc. t is a third-party logistics transportation provider. We provide transportation solutions to major shippers (military, national retail, grocery, automotive, etc.) throughout North America. We specialize in truckload, flatbed, LTL, intermodal and reefer. We have been in business since 1997, we are debt free, members of the TIA, enjoy an impeccable reputation in the industry, and provide our customers with accuracy, dependability, industry knowledge and a Prosponsive® mindset to achieve raving customer service. At C. L. Services, Inc. our staff has the ability to predict both a situation and formulate a solution to a problem before it occurs; the Prosponsive® promise: To proactively respond and communicate quickly and honestly with all of our clients and vendors. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Role: Assistant Account Manager (Transportation Brokerage)
Apply for this job now.