Due to our aggressive new store growth, we are seeking experienced Managers to join our team. As a Fast-track AGM, you’ll enter our program as an Assistant GM while advancing through our extensive front and back of the house management training. The successful fast-track AGM will lead, inspire and motivate team to accomplish the Company mission through modeling our core values:
We are FANATICAL about delivering delicious Mexican food that is made from scratch.
INTEGRITY and honesty is our screen for all internal and external communication and decision making. We do what we say, when we say we will do it.
By being RESPECTFUL and courteous, we treat everyone as we would like to be treated
Providing SINCERE SERVICE is the Uncle Julio’s way of making everyone we interact with feel special and appreciated
Being TRUSTWORTHY leads to loyalty and retention of our team members, guests and supply partners
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedure
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all hospitality and/or culinary standards related to their position.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Minimum of 3 years full-service restaurant management experience required.
- Strong preference for experience with the following:
- Kitchen (BOH) management experience within “made from scratch” kitchen
- Service (FOH) management experience within full-service casual or polished dining
- High-volume, corporate experience ideally within a polished dining concept
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proficient math skills, basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up 25 lbs. without assistance and 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Work in a hot and noisy environment
- Varying schedule including nights/weekends/holidays
Uncle Julio’s serves made-from-scratch Mexican cuisine, using fresh ingredients and authentic recipes to create its signature taste in everything from its mesquite-grilled meats to its hand-crafted margaritas. Guests find memorable dining experiences through a welcoming atmosphere and interactive menu, such as watching guacamole made table-side, looking into the open kitchen to see dishes being prepared, or cracking open a Chocolate Piñata. Headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area, the first Uncle Julio’s opened in 1986 and has since grown to 32 restaurants in eight states: Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Tennessee and Oklahoma and continues to expand to define the polished casual Mexican industry.
Our mission: Fanatically Delivering from Scratch Mexican Memories
Role: Restaurant Manager (fast-track to AGM)- starting at $55K+
Apply for this job now.