Company: RICH'S TREE SERVICE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Rich's Tree Service is looking for an exceptional Groundsman to join our team! We offer quality Tree Care services and our company has over 30 years of experience in this industry. We use state of the art equipment, offer great benefits and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service!
- Clean, sharpen, and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Operate shredding and chipping equipment, and feed limbs and brush into the machines.
- Possibly operate boom trucks, loaders, stump chippers, brush chippers, tractors, power saws, trucks, and other equipment and tools.
- Cut away dead and excess branches from trees.
- Collect debris and refuse from tree trimming and removal operations into piles, using shovels, rakes or other tools.
- Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
- Possibly trim, top, and reshape trees to achieve attractive shapes or to remove low-hanging branches.
- Cable, brace, tie, bolt, and stake trees and branches to provide support.
- Inspect trees to determine if they have diseases or pest problems.
- Trim jagged stumps, using saws or pruning shears.
- Provide information to the public regarding trees, such as advice on tree care.
- Prune, and cut down trees as directed by estimators.
- Possibly remove broken limbs from wires, using hooked extension poles.
- Transplant and remove trees and shrubs, and prepare trees for moving.
- Maintaining professional image.
- Physical requirements.
- Drug screening required.
- CDL Driver's license.
We offer competitive pay depending on experience and are located in Fairview Oregon. Check out our website today and come join our team!