We Are Hiring
Are you ASCP/AMT Medical Lab Scientist Certified? Come be a part of our OKC family.
We are currently seeking a full-time, general lab, Medical Technologist for our OKLAHOMA CITY team.
Regservices for physicians and hospitals within a four-state region and performs more than 9 million procedures each year. RML provides services for multiple hospitals in the Oklahoma region and several satellite locations in Tulsa, northeastern and central Oklahoma and southeastern Kansasional Medical Laboratory Inc. (RML), part of St. John Health System, is a nationally-renowned commercial reference laboratory that provides testing
For eligible positions we are offering a referral or relocation bonus up to $5,000 for experienced Medical Technologist per guidelines.
Schedule: 40 hours weekly, Full Time Day shift
You will have the opportunity to perform routine diagnostic/analytic testing of laboratory specimens, and interpret, documents and report test results in compliance with department procedures and applicable regulations.
- Implements, validates, and reports laboratory test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Conducts quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assists with data collection or special projects as assigned.
- Assists in documentation and submission of all required laboratory, departmental and staff statistics/reports
One or more of the following:
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) .
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- None Required
- Preferred Experience: 5 years’ experience performing Blood Bank (Type and screen, crossmatch, antibody ID), Coagulation, Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Microbiology (set up and gram stain only), Waived kit testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: #removed#/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
” EEO is the Law Poster Supplement #removed#/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)