COMPANY: APEX SYSTEMS, INC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Job Description Job #:
•Apex Systems has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator in Columbus, Ohio for its leading Energy Utility Client
• For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Leah: #removed# Responsibilities
- Ordermaterials for multiple projects.
- Research upcoming project work.
- Write capital overhead and O&M releases.
- Create, track and present metrics and reports in an organized fashion.
- Monitor all project plans to ensure deadlines are being met and continuously updatescheduling in Primavera P6.
- Monitor data in software reports.
- Schedule, organize, and document team meetings.
- Capacity to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Highly developed organizational and planning skills
- Aptitude for accuracy, attention to detail and ability to achieve goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional professional skills; team player with initiative to reach out to others for collaboration
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to develop and manage complex spreadsheets
- Basic Microsoft Access knowledge
- Base skill set to be able to work with and navigate ShareNow content
- Ability to learn new software tools and run reports
- Excel skills - need to be able to run macros, pivot tables, formulas
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited university or college or an Associate's technical degree and 3 years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of systems and/or equipment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178. - provided by Dice