ABM Marketing Manager – AMS
Santa Clara, CA
The ABM Marketing Manager position will be responsible for developing and managing account based marketing deliverables that support our account specific sales objectives and drives pipeline in our most strategic markets. This position will report into the Director of Global ABM Strategy and is based in our Santa Clara office.
- Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic account plans.
- Design, execute and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts jointly with AMS sales and field marketing.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, direct, events, and social media.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales and field marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Work with vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables.
- Communicate and educate the field sales and marketing team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
Key Skills Required
· Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
· Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
· Program Skills: The ability to build and manage program key dependencies to drive the desired outcomes.
· Content/Market Skills: working with field marketing teams in AMS. ITSM domain knowledge helpful
· Writing Skills: Ability to review/edit content with opinion and writing skills.
· Best in class marketing, demand generation or field marketing experience with a high-tech company, with 4+ years of experience. Key account marketing experience would be a bonus.
· Proven track record of planning, executing and delivering commercial goals through integrated marketing campaigns.
· Strategic thinker / problem solver.
· Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
· Experience working in fast paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· The ideal candidate will have a curious mind, with an appetite to learn new things.
· Candidate should have 4+ years of marketing experience, ideally in tech/software.
· Strong team player able to effectively drive collaboration, think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution.
· Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required.
· Experience managing direct mail, events, telemarketing, web content and online campaigns.
· Experience working with sales, field marketing, partners and customers.
· Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes.
· Knowledge of IT Buyer types (ITSM domain knowledge helpful).
· Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) Required.
Interested candidates submit your resume to #removed# or call me at 669-231-0354.
Role: Account Based Marketing Manager/ABM
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.