US Drug Test Centers is a nationwide drug testing company with the Corporate Headquarters located in Las Vegas, Nevada . We have experienced exponential growth and currently have accounts in all 50 states – we have much to accomplish and need your help to make it happen! We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, a generous benefits package including health, vision, and dental, and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with high energy and outstanding customer service skills to join our team as Account Set-Up Coordinator.
The Account Set-Up Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the account set-up process, beginning with implementation and continuing throughout the NDS/Client relationship. This person must be enthusiastic about serving clients, able to multitask, attention to detail, knowledge of the drug testing industry preferred. This person will be an integral part in growing our business. The Account Set-Up Coordinator will also be responsible for training customers on how to use the mroresultsonline.com portal for scheduling drug screens.
Duties include but not limited to:
General customer service, that includes handling phone calls or emails responding to client inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly & helpful manner
• Effectively communicate with multiple laboratories
• Gather all information necessary to successfully complete client account setup
• Assist with establishing any client specific protocols
• Pro-actively contact clients to ensure success of the program
• Train users on our mroresultsonline.com software portal
• Keep abreast of client changes, regulatory changes and SOP updates
• Communicate turnaround problems to management team as it relates to testing, problem resolution and completion of client request/s
• Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all US Drug Test Centers client information
• Inbound Sales and order processing
• Assist with onboarding larger/key clients.
• Strong phone presence and experience handling large volume of inbound calls per day.
• Communication proficiency - Strong listening skills.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry.
• Results driven.
• Ability to work independently and solve problems.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a sales/office environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook,Google Docs
• Experience working with ACT or similar CRM preferred.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Team player – work effectively with others.
• Minimum 2 years college (Preferred) Business Administration or relevant field
Experience in the drug testing industry a plus but not required.
Minimum 2 years business office experience
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements:
• Casual, drama free work environment
• This job operates in a professional office environment
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. It may be necessary for the employee to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Expected Hours of Work:
• Full Time: Monday- Friday (8 hour shift between the hours of 5:00am-4:00pm)
Role: Account Set-Up Coordinator
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.