The Northeast Treatment Center, founded in 1970 is one of the largest behavioral health and social service agencies is in the Philadelphia Region. Services are offered at 15 sites throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley and the state of Delaware.
NET Centers and NET Community Care offers support and hope to individuals and families at times of great stress in their lives. A nonprofit agency, NET provides a continuum of trauma informed behavioral health and social services designed to meet complex needs of all family members. These include mental health, addiction treatment, foster care, residential group care, adoption, juvenile justice services and child welfare services. While some services address the needs of the family as a whole and some target individuals, we always strive to foster positive connections within the family to help all family members heal, recover and rebuild.
The NET Community Care is currently seeking a Service Evaluation Specialist. This position has a home base located at 2701 North Broad Street (Broad & Lehigh) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The Service Evaluation Specialists is responsible for performing activities that will inform agency’s compliance and quality performance with Department of Public Welfare, PA state regulations, Department of Human Services’ IOC/CUA contract standards and outcomes, and agency’s performance improvement goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work collaboratively on Quality Assurance team to ensure effective outcomes for both CUA 1 and 7 as it relates to the structure and goals of the department.
· Investigate service complaints and complete report of findings and recommendations
· Conduct service evaluations through records reviews and interviews with clients, service providers, and key stakeholders
· Conduct client surveys and submit summary reports of findings.
· Perform effective Incident Reporting through efficient communication with internal & external stakeholders.
· Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in accordance with CUA’s quality assurance plan and cycle. Data collection activities include records reviews, interviews, and site visits.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field; preferably with 5 years direct public welfare experience.
· Knowledge of child and family service systems, particularly child welfare, prior experience in child welfare preferred
· Experience in researching and/or investigating incident reporting
· Experience in collecting and analyzing data to increase performance outcomes.
· Strong working knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office) and ability to work with variety of database systems.
- FBI Criminal Background Clearance
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- Drug and Health Screenings
Northeast Treatment Centers is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Role: CUA Service Evaluation Specialist
Apply for this job now.