F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike, F45 Training's commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor.
With an ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology, F45 Training provides an unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees. F45 Training's popular training method, together with its low-cost, highly systemized business model has seen this fitness phenomenon explode across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and professional individual to make their mark and create value for this rapidly growing organization.
ABOUT THE JOB
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in the last six years with over 2,000 franchisees in 61 countries, and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the F45 Training Accelerator and Academy team! As a Project Support Intern you will play a key role in the coordinating project schedules, resources, and tracking/documenting progress. You will collaborate with a multitude of departments in all stages of marketing campaigns and course launches (from planning to production to execution). This internship will sharpen key skills in both marketing and entrepreneurship in a fun, fitness-focused environment. The ideal candidate is organized, motivated, detail-oriented and has a deep passion and understanding for all things F45 Training.
Term: 6 months with potential to extend
Work hours: minimum 20 hours per week
- Possess a deep understanding of Accelerator project schedules and drive project execution
- Ensure coordination and communication across multi functional teams
- Support the overall updating and development of the Academy program
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of team
- Participate in team brainstorms for new, engaging, and innovative content ideas
- Write, review and edit creative copy for use on promotions and training courses
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Coordinates and support content development and production efforts (pre and onset)
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations as required
- Responsibilities and obligations may change as determined by the company from time to time, so be prepared to pivot as needed!
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Mail, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Passion for fitness and F45 Training is a plus
- Asana experience is a plus
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Eagerness to learn along with professional drive
- Current enrollment or recent graduation in a related Bachelors degree
- Work with a globally recognized brand
- Flexible, casual and fun workplace
- Passionate, small and friendly team
- Scope to be involved in a variety of departments and projects
F45 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.