Senior Corporate Commercial Lawyer
My client is one of the largest independent legal practices in the North West of England. They are an award-winning law firm that boast the very best expert lawyers within the industry.
The firm's Corporate Commercial team provide the highest level of strategic advice to a large portfolio of commercial organisations and their "strong" reputation which is recognised by The Legal 500
Typical matters include:
- mergers, acquisitions, and disposals
- due diligence and disclosure
- investment agreements
- shareholder agreements (and bespoke articles of association)
- share restructuring/group re-organisation
- share options (including EMIs)
- company formation and administration
- non-contentious insolvency work
- banking (loans, security, and deeds of priority)
- IT and E-Commerce
- software development, licensing, and hosting agreements
- web-development agreements
- data protection
- advice on IPRs
- assignment and licensing of intellectual property rights
- franchising agreements
- outsource and procurement agreements
- joint venture and collaboration agreements
- commercial contracts and trading agreements
- standard terms of business and supply, agency, consultancy, and distribution agreements
- advice on competition law
Who we are looking for:
The position would suit those with a good academic background and training who are looking to further develop their career. Candidates are required to have exceptional knowledge of corporate law and must also have some experience in, or a willingness to undertake, commercial work.
Candidates must have a pragmatic and solution focused approach to their work and excellent client management and matter management skills. The ability to work well with experienced professionals, within a team orientated environment is essential.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site #removed#-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Role: Senior Corporate Commercial Lawyer - Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.