Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable for: Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Technical Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable DoE plus Car Allowance
Location: Home based with travel to customer sites
Sector: IT / Telephony
Work Pattern: Full Time with the possibility for evenings and weekends
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for
You will be working for a UK-wide call monitoring recording specialist who also provide a range of different workforce optimisation and work force management software solutions.
The Role of Project Manager
In this varied role, you will be required to work closely with customers and internal resources to ensure that projects are delivered. The Project manager will be required to
- Scope the business requirements for each project,
- Define and agree deliverables,
- Planning resource requirements,
- identify and mitigate risks and issues,
- Planning and delivery management.
- Budget Management.
Candidates should be self-motivated, and able to drive project forward and have a flexible approach to working practices.
In addition, the following skills/knowledge/attributes are important:
- A number of years domain knowledge (e.g VoIP, telephony or Call / Contact centre environment)
- Switch integrations, Networks and Call flows
- Project Methodologies such as PRINCE, Agile, SDLC
- Excellent written communication.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with internal and external customers and partners at all levels
- The ability to manage multiple projects across different market sectors and technologies.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 15 working days.
Role: Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes,
Apply for this job now.