The role of the Social Media and Marketing Apprentice will be responsible for managing and moderating brand content for OMG Group social communities. You will monitor analytics, competitive trends, campaign initiatives, and community optimization through recommendations. You will act as the community liaison participating in online conversation through the brand's defined voice by executing content themes, answering community questions, offering solutions, and mediating conversations on various social networking sites.
The right candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work with several teams on multiple projects, a passion for research and trends, a sharp wit, the desire to turn insights into solutions, and the ability to build trust with clients and Candidates and perform at a high level with minimum oversight.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Using initiative to create a varied, creative and engaging marketing strategy
- Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Create content such as articles and blogs to be used on social media and the website
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
It is expected that candidates for this role will have a good standard of secondary education. Training will be provided on site in relation to the role but any previous experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Goal orientated
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- £11,000 per annum with regular incentives throughout apprenticeship
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
£211.00 per week
18 Jan 2021
Role: Social Media and Marketing Apprentice
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.