Mortgage Loan Originators are vital to both the real estate and lending industries. They solicit and develop relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and other business referral sources in additon to clients. To be successfull, they cultivate a quality network of business relationships that serve as recurring sources of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities and growth for themselves.
In this role, you'll work independently and closely with real estate clients who partner with our firm to meet the needs of home buyers in our area. Trust is a critical component for success in this role. If you are a natural relationship builder, have experience working in the mortgage loan process, and can effectively need client's lending needs then this postion may be a great fit for you.
In turn, we want to further prepare you with the skills and technology necessary to be thrive in this role. With a proven background in lending and finance, along with our proven training materials and tools, you will discover a truly meaningful career as you help make home ownership a reality for people all around the local area. During the hiring process, our goal is to help you determine if working as a mortgage loan originator on our team is a fit for you. To accomplish this, we hold an open and honest dialog concerning your strengths, your experience, and your hopes and dreams for your future.
You will need...
- Previous work experience as a loan officer (or equivalent), with a proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers to analyze financial and credit data, determines customer financing objectives, advises customer on product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gathers all additional required information in order to complete an error free disclosure to the customer
- Employ independent judgment and discretion to recommend a mortgage product or products that are suitable for the customer's financial situation and consistent with the customer's overall financial goals
- Participate in business related development opportunities, community and bank events in an effort to promote homeownership
- An active NMLS Mortgage Originator License OR related experience in the financial industry.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A commitment to our company's values, policies and procedures
We will provide...
About Scenic Oaks Funding Inc.
- The technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer
- A vast brand and market presence throughout the community
- The expertise necessary to prepare you for a successful career as a mortgage loan originator
Scenic Oaks Funding offers more than twenty years of unparalleled experience in real estate finance for California residents. Our dedication towards customer satisfaction, progress through education, and transparency results in success, for both our company and our clients.
At Scenic Oaks Funding, our success is due to our dedicated and committed employees who have earned our customers' trust. We are eager to provide you with the tools, programs, and support to enable you to achieve outstanding results. We are passionate about equipping our team with proven strategies and business philosophies that allow for a career filled with success along with a balanced personal life.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Scenic Oaks Funding. Inc. is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Lic. No. 4170051 NMLS ID 252939.
© 2018 Scenic Oaks Funding. Inc.