Get a taste of freedom on the road with the UK's largest food delivery network.
Become a self-employed Bike Courier and discover a feast of flexible opportunities at Just Eat.
Whether you're a student trying to make some extra cash, or have a bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your income (and work on your calf muscles too). You can work weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, a full schedule or bits here and there - this role is flexible and up to you.
- Here's a few ingredients you'll need:
- People skills and confidence on the road
- The right to work in the UK and a valid form of ID
- Aged 18+
- A smart phone with a data plan
- A reliable push bike
And here's what you'll get:
- Access to our network for free (so you get to keep 100% of what you make)
- The ability to choose your own schedule to suit your lifestyle
- A chance to deliver meals with your own wheels
- The benefit of using our advanced delivery technology, designed to give you plenty of opportunities to take orders from your favourite local restaurants
Sound like a recipe for success? Come and find out.
Role: Bike Courier
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.