Templeton & Partners is current looking for a React Js developer with .NET Core.
Initial contract is 6 months based in London.
Please note this is inside IR35 contract.
You Must have:
3+ Years relevant software development experience, with experience in front-end, integration, cloud automation and orchestration)
•Proficient in Functional & Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with expertise in various cloud-native technologies (C#, .NET Core, Web API, Azure, HTML5, CSS3, etc).
• Team & Technology Leadership experience(people management is not required) Thorough understanding of containers and functions. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is highly desirable.
• Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines/Circle CI/Jenkins X).
• Experience in test driven development & writing of unit and integration tests is a must
• Demonstrated ability of design and development of applications/ products utilizing a variety of architecture principles, including a microservices architecture.
• Experience working in & leading agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.