Company: DENTSERV DENTAL SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Dentserv has been providing high quality dental care to residents in healthcare settings such as nursing home/rehab facilities for over 40 years. We are currently searching for a talented Dental Assistant to join our team! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality dental care to our patients under the supervision of a Dentist or Dental Hygienist. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care to the elderly with their safety, comfort, and dignity always in mind.
Currently, positions are Part Time: Wednesday's other assignments as they become available
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist dentists working in long term care facilities
- Help prepare patients for dental examinations/treatment
- Promote dental health by counseling and educating patients
- Assist with all clinical/ administrative documentation as needed
- Work with facility representative(s) to address any dental-related issues as needed
Dental Assistant Qualifications:
- Previous dental assistant/ office or CNA experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be punctual, organized and computer literate
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
We reward our Dental Assistants with competitive rates (commensurate with experience) as well as the following:
- Extremely flexible scheduling
- Back office administrative support
- Clinical support
Whether you are looking for one of your first opportunities in dental care, or you're an experienced Dental Assistant looking to supplement your income, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
DentServ Dental Services is an EOE.
Powered by JazzHR