Early Years SEN Teaching Assistants Needed
- EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant Roles
- Manchester, M14
- Full time and Part time roles
- “Good” Primary School
Supply Desk are currently working with a “Good” school in Manchester, M14 for an Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant to work within the Early Years departments. As a Teaching Assistant you would be expected to work 1:1 with an SEN Child within the Early Years department.
The children have various types and severity of SEN, including autism and ADHD. The children have high energy levels so the right candidate would be expected to keep up with this. You will also be expected to ensure that the child is making sound academic and personal development and growth.
These types of roles offer a unique opportunity to make a real difference to a child's educational path through offering them 1:1 support to help them overcome any barriers that they may be facing to learning.
- Early Years (EYFS) SEN Teaching Assistant roles
- 1:1 work
- Manchester and South Manchester schools
- Part-Time and Full-Roles available
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Various types and severity of SEN including autism (diagnosed and undiagnosed) and ADHD
- Great transport links to Manchester, M14
- Calm and nurturing approach
- A genuine desire to work with younger children
- Previous experience within an educational or care setting desirable, but not essential
- Experience and/or sound knowledge of SEN
- Have a proactive approach to children's learning
- Passionate about making a difference
How to Apply?
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on #removed#
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.