Do you like numbers? Are you looking for personal growth opportunity where you can develop a set of skills beyond a narrowly defined role, make meaningful contributions and set yourself up for long-term success?
Growing Mid-Cities auto finance company in need of recent undergraduate or experienced pre-MBA hire for full-time position. Candidate will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will work across multiple functions including cash management, accounting, risk management, portfolio analytics, product development, corporate development, compliance and general decision support for evaluation of strategic alternatives. The role will entail significant data analysis, development of recommendations and implementation of new processes and initiatives. Candidate will have significant visibility and interact directly with the principals. Company and CFO will invest substantial time and resources in new hire’s training and development - a great personal growth opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a long-term career in accounting, banking, finance or consulting.
The financial analyst will be responsible for a variety of functions which will vary by time of the month, time of the year, and according to corporate needs.
· Perform basic daily accounting functions in conjunction with CFO
· Reconcile cash and bank deposits daily
· Prepare daily management reports
· Manage vehicle titles and other collateral documents
· Prepare semi-monthly bank reports
· Prepare monthly financial reports and board presentations of operating results
· Manage company’s budget planning process and revise periodically
· Perform recurring and ad hoc portfolio analyses for underwriting, collections, risk management and acquisition purposes
· Provide regular decision support to management for interdepartmental initiatives
· Support periodic regulatory and accounting audits
· Manage special projects, as required
· Ideal candidate will be a mature self-starter and proficient communicator with analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong command of accounting, finance, statistics and economic principles required.
· 4-year degree required with a business, finance, economics or accounting major.
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required. Familiarity with QuickBooks and statistics packages valued.
· Experienced hires should have directly relevant experience in financial services, auto finance, FP&A roles or consulting.
SameDay Auto Finance, LLC is an indirect auto lender based in Bedford, TX. SameDay was founded in 2011 and is majority-owned by a Dallas family office with private equity roots. The company currently has 11 employees, 100+ dealer relationships and has funded over $50MM of auto contracts. Over the past eight years, SameDay has experienced significant growth through its attractive offerings and high customer service levels. The company is looking to expand further and is seeking the right candidates to execute its plan. We are conveniently located, approximately 10 minutes west of DFW airport.
Role: FINANCIAL ANALYST - AUTO
Apply for this job now.