The Fila Group is seeking a Graphic Designer that is detail-oriented and customer-focused to work within a project team supporting our Federal client.
This is NOT a remote position.
Qualified candidates please email resume including a variety relevant of work samples AND salary requirements.
- Conceptualize, develop and design compelling and innovative graphics to portray technical concepts.
- Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content.
- Maintain version control of all proposal graphic files through the use of SharePoint.
- Transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Design high-quality graphics, collateral, and briefing materials to be used for a variety of projects as required/requested.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues.
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality.
- Regularly contribute to new proposals.
- Perform project tasks independently.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant graphic design experience developing business graphics that explain complex concepts in intuitive and visually appealing ways.
- Ability to produce deliverables in a fast-paced work environment.
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples required, including samples of infographics and data visualizations.
Founded in 2004, Fila Group provides expert advice and services in the areas of IT strategy & transformation, enterprise architecture planning & execution, capital planning and investment control, business process reengineering, and Cloud strategy and transformation.
Fila Group customers include: Federal Student Aid, the Department of Education, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of the Interior, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Labor, US Forest Service, General Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Transportation (NHSTA), Department of Agriculture, State of Minnesota, State of Virginia, and the State of Washington.
Role: Graphic Designer
Apply for this job now.