Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside A North East London Borough to provide them a with a Programme Director (Jobs Recovery) join their team on a Contract Basis!
Rate - Daily Negotiable depending upon experience.
Contract length - 12+ Month Ongoing
We are looking for an experienced senior leader who can provide strategic leadership and management for the Council's Connecting people with jobs priority in its Public Services strategy.
We want to ensure that our emerging Jobs Recovery Plan:
- Creates clear objectives and workstreams to meet ambitious jobs creation target (1000 pa)
- maximises the opportunities the council has to create employment and jobs across all of its activities and those of its local partners/suppliers/developers.
- Is led by data and market intelligence to ensure the council is able to quickly understand the evolving local labour market and contribute to policy and delivery solutions.
- Enables the timely supply of recruits to new jobs through the council's opportunities and employment functions.
You will be required to establish a governance model and delivery plan for the Jobs Recovery and be the main point of contact and corporate lead on monitoring the achievement of targets.
Responsibility for individual parts of the Plan are managed in different areas of the Council so the successful candidate will be required to work collegiately to provide leadership across the Council in a matrix management model.
Beyond this initial priority, we will also want to engage internal and external stakeholders across our key sectors, Cultural, creative, construction, green economy and health and social care to develop broad programmes to stimulate recovery and growth and well as application for external funding to meet job targets
- You must have experience of similar roles and should be able to demonstrate successful operational and commercial outcomes.
- Experience should be in the broad range of economic development, skills and employment, inward investment or regeneration.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here atpencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers