I am hiring on behalf of my client, a University in Brighton, for a Data Architect to join them on a Permanent basis.
You will play a critical role in designing and implementing the data architecture for the University, ensuring that the data is accurate, secure, and easily accessible to those who need it. You'll be a key member of the team, working closely with other departments to identify data needs and develop solutions.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Providing Data Strategy and Architecture Leadership
- Overseeing of Data Governance
- Provide technical design support to Programmes and Projects
- Work with Technical leads to ensure correct information requirements, data flows, logical structures, migration and integration designs
- To identify any issues or risks and address/raise them
- Ensure Data Migration is executed to appropriate quality and security standards
- Maintain and enhance the Enterprise Architecture
- Engage with 3rd party suppliers/business partners/external vendors
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of data architecture principles and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Certification of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as Datamodelling Certification, TOGAF or the equivalent.