Position: Brand Manager
Location: Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Employee Type: Full-time
Job Type: Marketing
Experience: 3 years in Marketing field in personal care industry
Education: BA in Business or Marketing or related field
Brand managers are needed to conduct, direct, and oversee all product development, marketing, and promotional activities for selected brands. Job responsibilities will include researching consumer markers, monitoring market trends, and identifying potential areas in which to invest based on consumer needs and spending habits, market research and analysis for brand budgeting and planning. Coordinating efforts with R&D product development and graphs to produce timely product launches. Coordinating launch programs for external customers as well as employees, developing and managing effective marketing and promotions campaigns that generate measurable results and revenue, marketing material copyrights, editing and approval, analyzing sales data and applying it to marketing research and reporting. Developing and facilitating brand based sales presentations. Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
· Monitor, measure and manage brand equity/strength
· Increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and emotional connection
· Develop brand plan
· Monitor progress against brand plan
· Be responsible for results against brand plan
· Drive brand understanding and support throughout the organization
· Champion/drive initiatives that support delivery of the brand promise
· Brand messaging - elevator speech, tagline, campaign themes, proof points, etc.
· Manage the brand architecture
· Maintain brand identity consistency
· Chair the brand identity council/team/board
· Help determine identities for new brands/sub-brands
· Anticipate and accommodate new brand identity needs
- Writing and creative sample presented
- Personal care experience s a plus
- 2 Marketing
- Leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Skilled in project management
Visit us online at: #removed#
Universal Beauty Products, Inc. successfully serves the health and personal care products markets. For over a decade, the company has been dedicated to making and bringing to the marketplace the world's finest, high quality products. Our customers, both large and small, are national as well as internationally based. More than 100, 000 square foot facility houses Universal Beauty Products research and development laboratories, sales and marketing staff, manufacturing, customer services, administration and warehouse operations. All of the company's employees are committed to producing performance proven products and services.
Role: Brand Manager
Location: Glendale Heights,
Apply for this job now.