Our mission at Luv “N” Care Learning Center is to help children discover the joy of learning. Once a child learns “how” to learn, a whole new world of experiences and knowledge is available at his or her fingertips. We recognize and respect each child as an individual and help each of them develop their love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment. Students and families are treated with kindness, courtesy and compassion by our devoted staff.
Luv “N” Care is a child-centered, hands-on academic preschool program offering care for students ages six weeks to six years old. The Children’s Learning Institute implements the Texas School Ready! project as an early education approach that serves at-risk preschool-aged children through shared resources between public and private early childhood education programs. The design of Texas School Ready! increases children’s school readiness through five evidence-driven components: research-based curriculum, technology-driven child progress monitoring, facilitated teacher professional development, ongoing teacher mentoring, and sustainability. We are so proud to be a participant in the Texas School Ready! (TSR) program and we offer it from our 2 year olds through the Pre-K class so they will all be ready and well-prepared for Kindergarten. Along with the TSR and Pinnacle Early Childhood Curriculum™, we include Spanish, PE, Music, Art, Circle Time and Sign language in our day. We also offer a fantastic and fun after school program for school age students.
For more information about us, visit our website at #removed#
Our teachers are passionate about the intellectual and emotional development of children, and we are currently in search of an equally passionate and enthusiastic Pre-K / Jr. Pre-K Assistant Teacher to join our child care team. We are a great team and it’s a wonderful working environment at LNC.
If you are interesting in being a part of LNC family please feel free to stop by and fill out an application at 4451 Boat Club Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76135 or call (817) 237-5683.
Our operation hours are from 6:30AM to 6:30PM Monday to Friday. Working Hours for this position may vary and will be discussed during the interview.
Essential Functions of this position:
- Enthusiastically greet and engage with parents at drop-off and pick-up times.
- Maintain a positive relationship with parents.
- Input each child’s daily activities into an interactive app for parents in a consistent, timely and accurate manner throughout the day.
- Talks to parents every day about child’s activities.
- Create a soft, calm, safe and loving environment.
- Implement Center’s required curriculum, create lesson plans and execute daily scheduled activities for children, with a focus on Language Development, Social Skills, and Gross Motor/Coordination Skills.
- Ensure classroom newsletter and bulletin boards inside and outside of respective classroom are up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Lead guided classroom tours to potential new parents.
- Ensure classroom meets all required standards for sanitation and organization.
- Works cooperatively with co-teacher in your classroom and directs/helps other teachers and support staff.
- Adhere to all LNC policies as set forth in the Team Orientation and Employee Handbook.
- 1 year of related experience in a licensed child care facility. Any other experience need to be discussed.
- CDA is preferred, but not required.
- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must meet licensing, education, and degree requirements including Criminal Background check established by the state of Texas.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Child Care Tuition Discounts
Upon Employment Offer:
• Must complete and pass a criminal background check.
• Must meet state-required basic health requirements.
• Complete all necessary LNC employment and payroll forms.
The Luv ‘N’ Care Learning Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
Role: Preschool Assistant Teacher (Pre-K)
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.