RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
up to £55 per hour via Umbrella company
6 Months (likely to be extended)
- Rapid design and development of analogue & high-speed digital circuits which will be used in multimode seeker applications
- Perform development test and integration activities on circuits and sub-assemblies in accordance with all relevant processes, standards and requirements
- Produce and maintain test documentation associated with seeker hardware, including specifications, development test schedules and test result sheets.
- Oversee the transition of development hardware into series production, including robustness testing and qualification testing
- Perform technical investigations to provide data for problem assessment, design improvements and support development of solutions to technical issues
- Analogue & High-speed Digital Circuit Design
- Design, Simulation & Layout using Zuken
- FPGA/CPLD Circuit Design and Simulation using Xilinx ISE, Vivado, Libero, and others
- Perform design proving test and trials in laboratory
- Diagnose hardware problems using various methods; e.g., visual inspection, signal/data analysis in design
- Knowledge of mixed signal board techniques
- Awareness of manufacturing techniques and capabilities
- Be conversant with design tools including Zuken, Orcad, LTSpice, and others
- Be able to write high quality test requirements and test reports
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent with modules relating to RF or electronics
- Have some experience of product lifecycles from concept through to production.
- Desirable to have radar experience with hardware implementation
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.
If you would like further details, please call Kris! on #removed# quoting reference 68434