The Principal of Workshop Sales & Facilitation will have the opportunity to be part of the ground level of the movement to end the stigma of mental health in the workplace. You’ll meet and work with fascinating people, forward-thinking leaders in HR, D&I, and executive management. You’ll be part of a team that is entrepreneurial and creative, working in a small, nimble, growing startup that moves quickly. You’ll never get bored, switching from sales, to workshop facilitation, to project management, to creating content, to strategy, to team bonding after work.
The Principal of Workshop Sales & Facilitation is responsible for building relationships with companies and delivering workshops related to mental health in the workplace. You will lead multiple long-term client partnerships from end to end, from prospecting conversations through to project completion. You will help deliver engaging, hands-on learning content (think role plays and other interactive exercises) that leads to behavior change within organizations. Our workshops focus on mental health knowledge and awareness, as well as concrete tools and strategies for navigating mental health at work. Reporting to the COO, you’ll also be an integral part of our team, contributing to strategy and implementation of projects across the organization.
Sales & Long-Term Client Partner
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward client relationships with company representatives from HR, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, CSR, and executive teams. Our clients are from a range of industries, with a heavy representation from tech, and from a range of sizes, with the most common having 300-5,000 employees.
- Cultivate and grow a network to identify client partnership opportunities, including attending conferences and leveraging your personal network. Respond to leads generated by the organization’s marketing and online sales activities.
- Serve as the primary contact for a portfolio of client engagements, including proposal development and plan execution.
Facilitate a suite of workshops for clients, focused on improving mental health in the workplace. Workshops may be facilitated alone or with other members of the Mind Share Partners team.
Listen to and understand our client’s goals and culture; together with other team members, create a customized, engaging, and meaningful experience for the client and participants.
Think creatively to adapt the curriculum to meet client’s goals and implement continuous improvement across all services.
Internal Entrepreneur & Team Player
Think creatively and strategically about how to efficiently grow business, including pricing model, sales funnel, product strategy, and overall organization strategy.
Work with marketing consultant to develop and execute strategic projects to support workshop sales function.
Keep organized by maintaining and improving internal systems related to project work, including our CRM.
Sales & Partnership Builder: Skilled at developing long-term partnerships, ideally with human resources or diversity and inclusion teams; experience closing deals in longer sales cycles (2-6 months).
Skilled Facilitator: Dynamic presenter that engages groups of 10-50; excellent at explaining complicated or new ideas.
People-Oriented: Enjoys working with people, sky-high EQ.
Entrepreneurial: Thrives in a growing environment, contributes creative ideas, takes feedback in stride.
Learning-Minded: Willing to test, ask questions, and test again to continually improve results across all areas.
Team Player: Willing to pitch in at all levels of the organization, not self-focused, unafraid to dig into the nitty-gritty work.
Passionate: Passionate about mental health and wellness, committed to Mind Share Partners’ mission.
Experienced: College degree, plus 7-10 years of related experience; some experience in a corporate setting preferred.
Travel: Because you’ll be working with clients all over the country, you can expect to travel about 20-30% of your time on brief client engagements for workshop delivery (will vary based on location).
Location: Mind Share Partners is based in San Francisco. While we prefer someone local, we are open to this position being based in another major US city. We have an incurable habit of video calling, so we can face-to-face regardless of location.
To apply, please submit your resume and, instead of a cover letter, answer the listed application questions. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. This position will remain open until filled, and is available immediately.
At Mind Share Partners, we are deeply committed to building a team with diverse perspectives and experiences, and who come from a range of backgrounds and cultures. We encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply.
Mind Share Partners is changing the culture of workplace mental health so that both employees and organizations can thrive. In any given year, 1 in 5 Americans will have a diagnosable mental health issue—that means mental health affects every meeting, every phone call, and every workplace. We believe that if workplaces commit to supporting their employees with mental health conditions, we can drastically improve individual lives, company cultures, and workplace productivity.
Based in San Francisco with a national reach, we offer three programs:
1. Awareness: We normalize mental health at work by engaging in public discussion at events and in thought-pieces, and by coaching senior leaders to be change makers.empower senior leaders to act as allies and culture-setters by sharing their stories within their organizations.
2. Workshops: We help managers and colleagues to build safe spaces, facilitate hard conversations, and learn tools and strategies to navigate mental health at work.
3. Peer Groups: We offer confidential citywide forums for professionals to connect with other successful peers around workplace mental health topics.
We envision a world in which everyone is open about their conditions and accepted by others, enabling them to get the treatment that they need to thrive. For more information, please visit #removed#
Role: Principal, Workshops Sales & Facilitation
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.