Description: PinPoint Resources has an immediate need for Install Technicians on the West Side of Indy. Ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience with ability to measure and use a variety of power and air tools. Also, important that they can push, pull, and lift up to 20 pounds when needed. If you are mechanically inclined and have worked in a shop you will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Using hand and power tolls: 2 years
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and must be able to repeatedly twist/bend/kneel/climb/pull/reach/stretch/feel.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read 8ths and 16ths on a tape measure
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship, and be able to pass E-Verify
- Must be able to pass drug and background tests.
*NOTICE* In order to be considered for any of these position, candidates must be able to quickly identify measurements down to the 8th's and 16th's on a tape measure. All candidates will be tested during interview
PinPoint Resources is a staffing and head-hunting services firm that specializes in IT, engineering, and manufacturing professionals. We identify, recruit, place and support great talent to support client needs nationwide. We've been doing it successfully since 1993. Our goal is to represent your qualifications well, place you in a position where you can thrive, and support you there. We strive to be your long-term job "matchmaking" solution.
Our types of work arrangements are:
3. Direct, permanent hire
Role: Installation and Service Technician
Apply for this job now.