When it's safe to return to the office, we will be adopting a hybrid working policy. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more about our return to office plans!
Being a Global Talent Sourcing Specialist at iManage means…
You will be responsible for developing creative strategies to find and engage top talent across all functions including Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Cloud Services for our offices in Chicago, San Francisco, London, Belfast, Toronto and Bangalore. As an experimental, adaptable and analytical people person, you will help us continuously refine our sourcing practices to ensure we are attracting a diverse team of top talent. In the tech industry, change is constant; you will stay up to date on the market trends, and evolve your sourcing strategy accordingly.
Our Chief Technology Officer said it best, "the biggest asset we have is our people; they drive the success of iManage”. By helping identify and engage our future employees, you will play a pivotal role in the success and growth of our organization. You will share the iManage story with our talent pools, helping these candidates understand why iManage was voted by Crains Chicago Business and Built in Chicago as a best place to work.
iM Responsible For…
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to understand iManage Talent needs
- Managing our recruiting social profiles and measuring the effectiveness and outcomes of the social sourcing strategy
- Developing and executing effective search techniques to generate a pool of diverse candidates to staff open positions
- Creating passive candidate pipelines for current needs with an eye for future needs
- Conducting market analysis and industry research to inform and develop a sourcing strategy for hard to fill requisitions
- Develop recruitment marketing programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Identifying, owning, executing and tracking the ROI of tools used for recruitment efforts to determine the most effective and successful sourcing strategies and cost per hire
- Monitoring industry trends to ensure we are leveraging the most up to date and effective sourcing channels
- Identifying appropriate and diverse recruiting platforms, events, groups to leverage in the pipeline process
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Managers to distribute curated content through various social media channels (Ie LinkedIn)
- Managing prospect pipelines using JazzHR
- Supporting our employee referral program with an eye towards increasing the diversity of candidate pipelines
iM qualified because I have…
- 1+ year of experience in a sourcing or recruiting role with an emphasis on building passive candidate pipelines with a Technology organization
- A clear understanding of the recruitment life-cycle process
- Proficiency in direct sourcing using tools like LinkedIn, experience leveraging user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- An analytical ability to measure the success of sourcing campaigns
- Expert-level internet search (including boolean), and networking, and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter attitude with strong time management and organization skills
iM getting to…
- Scale the sourcing function of the iManage Talent Team
- Collaborate with trusted team members and iManage leadership on creative solutions and hiring strategies
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we're looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they're solving problems and collaborating with the industry's best and brightest. That's the iManage way. It's how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees' strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: #removed#
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/
Powered by JazzHR