Multi Trader - Haringey
Carpentry and Plumbing based multi trader needed in the haringey area.
£18.02 -£20.02 PAYE.
- Carrying out carpentry work identified on job ticket to an agreed standard ensuring any associated work is completed or reported back to manager.
- To undertake the basic duties and responsibilities of the post within a framework, this upholds and furthers our Equal Opportunities Policies and delivers effective and appropriate services fairly and without discrimination.
- Measuring up for required materials i.e. Doors, fittings etc
- Erect, use and dismantle access equipment i.e.. Steps, ladders, platforms.
- First fixing: - floor joists, frames, linings, stud partitions, floor boarding, stairs and handrails, fascia boards and soffits etc.
- Prepared to provide an emergency out of hours service on a rota basis (where required).
- Record and document all work activities and submit information to required timescales.
- To be responsible for personal Health and Safety and for those affected by your actions or omissions.
- Follow Health and Safety instructions given by a Co-ordinator. Actively make use of risk assessments system.
- To be responsible for undertaking weekly vehicle checks and reporting defects to the Co-ordinator.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by senior staff.
If you are intersted in our multi trader role, contact Lucas on #removed# or email