Experienced Case Handler
What's the Role?
Our client Deloitte, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Experienced Case Handlers to join a new, high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, you will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Start date: October, November and December intakes
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford. Parking available within a 2 minute walk from the office
- Rate: £170 per day
- End date: 15 January 2020
The Benefits for You
This is an exciting opportunity for Case Handlers to work on a project run by Deloitte, a globally recognised brand and one of the "big 4" global consultancy and advisory firms. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills. Other benefits include:
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Career development.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Carrying out reviews of verbal & written communication and making a holistic compliance assessment;
- Production of customer letters;
- Assessing evidence you have collated/ obtained from third parties to review cases; and
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 6 months case handling experience
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to communicate rationales clearly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on fair customer outcomes, and treating customers fairly
- Work to defined performance standards and contribute to team and customer outcomes
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Role: Experienced Case Handler - Pension and Annuities
Apply for this job now.