This team of innovative experts have been in the construction industry for over 25 years and have developed themselves into a successful name on the market, with work throughout the Bay of Plenty.
The company is involved in a large range of residential and commercial construction projects, from new builds to remodeling and home repairs. They pride their success on their long standing experience over the last 25 years, and their progressive values. You will be joining a tight knit and hard-working team who are passionate about what they do.
For this position you will be working as a key member on site, ensuring the smooth running of projects. Your role will be assisting the Site and Project Managers in the running of a varied sites around the Bay of Plenty.
- Onsite labour and trades control
- Following schedule of works and resource plan
- Adhere to all HSE requirements, be a HSE advocate
- Lead by example in the nightly site operation
- Progress reporting to internal teams
- Work with in-house staff for production and maintenance
They are looking for:
- Experience working on Residential OR Light Commercial Projects
- Experience leading site crews
- Strong communication
- Carpentry qualification - LBP would be looked upon favourably
- Be level headed and have a hands-on approach when up against deadlines
On offer is:
- A competitive salary of $75,000 - $95,000 DOE
- A great team environment
- Career growth
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch as this is an urgent need, and being interviewed for ASAP.
This is a strategic hire for the business and a real opportunity for the right individual to step in and make this role their own.
Get in contact with Harry directly or apply to this advert.
Direct line: #removed#
**Please note: Due to the pandemic and New Zealand currently being in nationwide lockdown restrictions, we are ONLY considering applicants who are CURRENTLY based in New Zealand. You will NOT be considered if you are not currently based here.