Elite Associates is currently recruiting for Luxury Summer Temporary Sales Associates to support various Luxury Brands across central London boutiques and Department Stores.
At Elite Associates we are focused on building meaningful relationships, maintaining the highest standards and empowering individuals to achieve excellence. Our priority is finding solutions, working collaboratively, exceeding expectations, and sharing knowledge.
About the role
As a temporary consultant at Elite Associates, we expect you to embody our values by taking a pro-active approach to sales and relationship building and upholding a professional attitude. Working closely as part of a team and with direction from the Store Manager, the Luxury Sales Associate is responsible for certain aspects of our premium fashion client’s in-store experience.
To be successful in this role you need to possess passion and knowledge of the luxury fashion industry. You will be committed to providing the ultimate guest experience in store and have a strong sense of personal style.
You will be working for some of the world’s most sought after and loved heritage brands. Variety may also follow you with this position as you may be called to work for various luxury brands in various locations - concessions stands to standalone stores in London’s most prestigious shopping precincts. There you will be working closely with your team on exceeding customer expectations and sales targets.
· Self-motivated, ready to learn and develop your product knowledge
· Driven and confident to take ownership in delivering exceptional customer service
· Enjoys working with others and building relationships
· Resilient, passionate, and committed
· Immaculate presentation and manners
· Ability to be flexible and work a variety of shifts including weekends
· 3 months minimum previous retail experience (luxury preferred)
· 6 months minimum previous customer service experience
· Languages Arabic, Russian, Mandarin (preferred not essential)
· Flexible working hours (zero hour contract)
· Longevity of on-going projects (over a period of 3 months minimum) with high chancess to FastTrack for a permanent position
· Full-time and Part time roles (minimum 3 days a week
· Luxury Sales Training offered by our Elite Retail Training Academy
· Highly competitive rate + holiday payment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you -APPLY NOW- limited roles available.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted and therefore we would like to thank you, in advance for your interest